- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 14 Nov 18
- 1 year minimum experience or related academic experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Comp Sci or Eng or related.
- 1+ years developing in Java and C#. Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with ASP.Net, Web API, MVC.
- Familiarity on working on machine learning systems at scale, data mining, search, ranking, recommendations, and/or natural language processing.
- A passion for new and creative solutions utilizing different stacks, platforms and languages.
- Responsible for gathering , analyzing, designing and developing business requirements and also undertaking user training once the requirements are realized.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrate ability to build up healthy and strong relationship for continued business with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytics skills and ownership mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of trading functions and flow.
- Experience working in Linux Understanding of core state management frameworks.
- Familiarity with Nirvana or AMPS messaging service.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or AWS Elastic Map Reduce.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: