Solutions Engineer for a fast growing Silicon Valley FinTech. Responsible for Pre-Sales, Demos and Proof of Concept
The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for facing off to all NYC based clients prospects from engagement through to implementation. The role is very much a 'hands-on' individual contributor and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of managing multiple client requirements simultaneously.
- Support Pre-Sales activity by presenting technical solutions to client use cases
- Act as an interface between Technology, Data Analysts and Business Analysts at the client and your colleagues in Sales, Business Development and Product
- Hands on delivery of client solutions
- Identifying opportunities to expand client usage across an enterprise; find problems to fit the solution
- Proven background in a client facing role at a vendor, consultancy or within a major financial institution
- Hands on SME in BIG DATA; you will be aware of innovations in this sector as well as the broader vendor landscape
- Core skills in Java, SQL & Linux
- Happy to work as an individual contributor running multiple client engagements at once. This is a highly prominent role and a key hire for my client so not managing a team should not color your view of seniority.
This is a great opportunity to join a Silicon Valley start up while working in the New York market.