Product Management [Global Investor Solutions] - Responsible for managing a range of products in support of US Transfer Agency, Document Solutions and Blue Sky from development to sales and delivery. Client-focused, strategic thinker, digital advocate able to analyze complex client needs and requirements and develop solutions.
- Allocates resources to support the achievement of business objectives and ensure alignment with the annual plan.
- Develops ideas for new products and generates buy-in from the business to integrate into pipeline.
- Considered to be an expert in the field and provides functional insight to support the solution of complex, operational, technology and organizational problems.
- Oversees strategy design behind product development and delivery. Ensures strategies align with departmental priorities and annual plan.
- Leverages strong market knowledge to integrate the demands of various regions and stay ahead of competitors. Is responsible for performance and profitability.
- Interacts directly with key leaders across the business, operations, technology and external customers to negotiate and market BNY Mellon's offerings.
- Demonstrates in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of capabilities and an understanding of all products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability.
- Seen as a firm expert on multiple products and product portfolios that are of strategic importance to the firm.
- Provides oversight around the development of product management roadmaps and ensures alignment with organization functional business plans.
- Supports and manages funding of projects and products with Asset Servicing and Digital and technology finance teams.
- Contributes to revenue goals, profitability, and pricing for all products along with capital and operating budgets.
- Takes an active role in the development and coaching of junior Product Managers. No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. Leads others on project teams and assists management to operationalize functional or business objectives. Contributes to the achievement of functional objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 12 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.