Mutual of America Financial Group is seeking a Sr. Actuarial Analyst for its Corporate Actuarial area. This position will play a significant role in the valuation and financial analysis of Mutual of America's annuity and insurance lines of business and will be a member of the actuarial development program.
Primary Functions include:
* Determine individual annuity, individual life insurance and dividend liabilities for periodic financial reporting based on statutory, fair market value and tax requirements.
* Analyze the reserve components for individual annuities and individual life insurance. Reconcile items that ensure accuracy of reserve calculations.
* Prepare check and reconcile NAIC Annual Statement Exhibits and Schedules.
* Supply actuarial liability information for rating agency surveys.
* Respond to requests for non-standard purchase rate quotes and Disability Annuity Credit accumulation quotes.
* Provide assistane with respect to auditors' and examiners' requests
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* BA/BS Math degree with proficient analytical and communication skills.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in financial reporting with working knowledge of actuarial mathematics (including life contingencies and mathematics of finance) preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Must be proficient in Excel and actuarial modeling software such as AXIS or Prophet is preferred.
* Minimum of 3 Society of Actuaries exams.
We offer an excellent compensation, bonus & benefits package with an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Send resume and cover letter and position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org