Sr C++ Developer Low Latency FX Trading
- Base + Bonus + Equity
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- GMS Advisors
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Our client has excellent reputation and relationships in the industry. They are growing and need to rebuild their systems/scale in order to support the growth. The position here offers a great learning experience, build from ground up and make a big impact.
Our client is changing the way Wall Street moves money. We provide mission-critical software that powers the largest market in the world, foreign exchange. Top financial institutions globally rely on their 24x7 to process transactions in microseconds that keep financial markets healthy.
Be at the center of the company and the heart of the FX market. Design, implement, and maintain bleeding edge low latency infrastructure. Work with a talented team to ship code.
- Object-Oriented software development experience
- 5+years of experience using C++ and STL in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of OS and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, multicast)
- Experience with concurrent programming (e.g. multi-threaded, reactor)
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with a scripting or dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience with low-latency messaging middleware/pub-sub technologies
- Strong work ethic, good written and verbal communication skills
- Python, C++, Linux