Sr. Client Support Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 18
As a Sr. Client Support Analyst, you will be tasked with providing world class support for our enterprise voice application customers. Working with management, coaching and mentoring a team of support representatives that services our enterprise voice applications.
Sr. Client Support Analyst
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a Cloud Communications platform that provides voice and collaboration services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within and between enterprises. We want to do for enterprise communication what What’s App and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs, who are also highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, ICAP and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was also named the 2016 & 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology, recognized in the top 10 innovative solutions by the Futures and Options Industry Association, and ranked among Red Herring’s Top 100 Technology Companies in North America.
Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Today we operate across 32 countries and we’re adding more users every month.
Industry feedback for Cloud9 has been overwhelmingly positive, we’ve won awards from recognized industry organizations and praise from our customers at industry leading financial institutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Sr. Client Support Analyst, you will be tasked with providing world class support for our enterprise voice application customers. Working with management, coaching and mentoring a team of support representatives that services our enterprise voice applications. Additionally, it is expected that you will provide direction and guidance to the other support team members. You may be tasked with setting service standards and help develop key performance metrics that will provide the guideposts for delivering world class support. You will also be tasked with monitoring and managing support desk activities such as phone and ticket queues.
You will assist with scheduling the staff to meet the business needs, and facilitating weekly team meetings to share lessons learned, address upcoming production changes. Additionally, you’ll be involved with the creation and communication of business plans, support plans, and metrics. This is a fast-paced environment that seeks creative perfectionists with a passion for quality work.
- Provide leadership and actively participate in the daily activities of Cloud9 support desk.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to our service desk operations through effective processes and tooling and provide incident transparency while ensuring rapid response to service issues.
- Be a customer service champion and coach the team on how to strive for and achieve excellence.
- Assist in a hands-on capacity and work with customers directly as needed on a daily basis.
- Play a key role in ensuring we can effectively report on and are adhering to our Client SLAs. Prepare weekly customer response reports for the sales team and senior management.
- Support Cloud9’s service philosophy to empower customer self service and support capabilities.
- Take an active role in developing customer support strategies by conducting needs assessments, review weekly performance reports, identifying and evaluating technologies to improve service response.
- Work with the local and regional teams to cross-pollenate customer service desk best practices and processes throughout the customer support lifecycle.
- Identify potential system/software bugs through analysis of customer service response reports. Communicate trends to Cloud9 engineering and product management groups.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
- 5+ years operational experience supporting IT customer service, help desk, and technical support for 24x7 mission-critical applications.
- Service Desk Certification (ITIL, HDI, and similar) required. Other relevant certifications will be considered, OR you must demonstrate you possess equivalent professional experience and achieve a certification within the first three months of employment.
- Hands on experience delivering and supporting software product to customers.
- Understand and champion industry best practices of service desk management.
- Experienced in managing ticketing and reporting systems, alerting & escalation.
- Able to quickly obtain a deep understanding of Cloud9 infrastructure and applications.
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities & strong telephony experience
- Charismatic personality with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to peers and leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.