Sr. Principal, Product Management
The role is part of our SeniorProduct Management team which focusses on providing leadership to multipleteams of Product Management staff responsible for managing a range of products fromdevelopment to sales and delivery, supporting the development of departmental prioritiesand allocating resources to support the achievement business objectives andensure alignment with the annual plan.
Senior Product Managers are consideredto be experts in their field and provide functional insight to complex,operational and organizational problems. They oversee strategy design behindproduct development and delivery, ensures strategies align with departmentalpriorities and leverage strong market knowledge to integrate the demands ofvarious regions and stay ahead of competitors. All product managers demonstratein-depth and comprehensive knowledge of our capabilities and an understandingof all products, the marketplace and client needs to drive productgrowth/development and maximize profitability.
Our Senior Product Managers takean active role in the development and coaching of Product Managers and provideguidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. They lead others on projectteams and assists management to operationalize functional or businessobjectives and thereby contribute to the achievement of functional objectives.
TheUSD Modernization Lead will define and drive the implementation of the USDPlatform Modernization strategy by working with partners across the firm,within our client organizations and across the industry. In this capacity theUSD Modernization Lead will report to the Head of Global Clearing and AssetAccount Services Products and be responsible for the following delivery areas:
- Design of Modernization strategy for Treasury ServicesClearing products in intense collaboration with all product line owners withinthe Clearing portfolio and all adjacent product verticals and articulation ofdesired client and business outcomes in alignment with broader TreasuryServices strategic goals.
- Definition of a front-to-back view of the implementationrequirements in the Treasury Services in collaboration with stakeholders acrossother Treasury Services product areas, operations and technology as well asrisk partners.
- Participation in solution design to ensure alignment with desiredclient and business outcomes and engagement in program governance and oversightto ensure delivery in line with planned goals.
- Development and implementation of a financial impactevaluation model.
- Definition, implementation and execution of TreasuryServices staff training strategy in collaboration with Product Line owners andother functional areas in Treasury Services
- Definition, implementation and execution of clientcommunication and training strategy in collaboration with other functional areasin Treasury Services and Corporate Marketing
In order to deliver on thoseobjectives the USD Modernization Lead will leverage his/her extensive Cash Management experiencein Product Management or related Technology or Operations functions and resultingin depth business and technical knowledge of global cross border payments and majorFMIs in Europe and US as well as SWIFT. He/She will draw from previous experiencewith delivery of complex, global transformation programs and demonstratedability to engage with broad and diverse range of stakeholders in a highintensity environment. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 12 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
General Mgmt / Admin Organization:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: