Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for Structured Credit / OTC Derivative Middle Office Trade Support roles within a global top tier investment bank located in downtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 3 to 7 years (Associate level) or 8+ years (VP level) Middle Office, Trade Support, Operations, Settlements experience within an investment bank, broker dealer or asset manager; and knowledge of Structured Credit / OTC Derivatives. There will be a key focus on the risk and control around the trade capture, documentation, and settlement of structured financing transactions. The role is full time in the downtown Manhattan office.
- Middle Office support for various global Structured Credit / OTC Derivative Trading businesses
- Managing operational aspects of structured financing transactions and communication with internal/external clients.
- Risk mitigation, ensuring client activity is successfully managed post trade execution.
- Manage key operational aspects around the issuance/execution for complex structured financing transactions.
- Subject Matter Expert in Credit Derivatives, Loans, Debt Instruments, Structured Financing transactions and associated operational processes.
- Actively involved with idea generation and implementation of creating quality solutions within the team to support new client and business activity and regulatory adherence.
- Work with Trading/Sales and key Federation stakeholders on executing new business and maintaining the existing portfolio of trades
- Provide Lifecycle Support and guidance to Trading Desks, Sales and Clients. This role will involve a large amount of facilitation and negotiation with global teams across all divisions.
- Work closely with other team members and management to achieve both industry set and internal targets.
- 3 to 7 years (Associate level) or 8+ years (VP level) Middle Office, Trade Support, Operations, Settlements experience within an investment bank, broker dealer or asset manager.
- Knowledge of Structured Credit / OTC Derivatives - Bonds, Loans, Mortgages, Total Return Swaps and Structured bonds/notes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, look up functions, and general data analysis.
- VBA coding and Excel/Outlook macro experience is advantageous.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance related subject desirable.
The Structured Credit / OTC Derivative Middle Office Trade Support roles are full time in the downtown Manhattan New York office, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, $100-135k base plus bonus for Associate level (3-7 years), and $140-180k base plus bonus for VP level (8+ years). If your profile matches the above criteria, please apply or email me directly Trishan.Khareghat@roberthalf.com