Support Analyst w/ experience in Finance
Seeking a Support Analyst with experience in Finance and Capital markets
This individual will be responsible for working within our Digital Operations Capital Markets division and will be supporting one of our premium clients.
• Client/intermediary liaison (via on site visits, face to face meetings and video or telephone conferences), Management and prioritization of workload across the ETD Onboarding, PB Helpdesk and ETD IT Helpdesk
• Design of workflows for the above functions using Sharepoint, Confluence, Shared mailboxes.
• Provision of the appropriate direction to the relevant disparate teams
• Design and implementation of end to end solutions for the confirmation of Client s PB trading and delivery of reporting upon Client s PB accounts using technology including SWIFT, ftp/sftp/ssh and pgp
• Ongoing improvement across all functions
• Documentation of all new functionality and client/third party data flows
• Education of all new functionality to all team members
• Provision of reporting on the functions listed above to senior management
• Excellent communications skills as well as a highly professional attitude
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written
• Must be able to establish a rapport with internal and external contacts of disparate roles, responsibilities and experience
• Resilient to working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Must be a self-starter, able to manage and prioritize workload without guidance
• Ability to provide technical training to staff
• Strong analytical skills and extremely close attention to detail
• Willingness to work as and when required and to juggle the management of multiple functions
• Knowledge of Prime Brokerage is preferred
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines