- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technical environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with Technology management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the support delivery process. employees in this job code do not manage people. This job code is only to be used for Employees supporting Global Markets.
Support of applications for the SRCM business and will also need to coordinate activities with the Production Support and Infrastructure teams globally
• Support On-going maintenance, Capacity reviews
• Responsible for managing Business Continuity Planning, Application/Server migrations, Datacenter migrations
• Drive Process Improvements , Liaise with the development teams and drive application stability
• Follow/use MAPS standards, tools and processes
• Ongoing monitoring of the systems/applications; triage and troubleshoot/resolve issues as they arise, escalate if necessary and keep management updated
• Develop and maintain tools to assist with production support.
• Analysis and investigation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work in high paced trading environment with demanding user base.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: