- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS NA Commercial Card B2B Product Manager, SVP
TTS NA Commercial Card B2B Product Manager, SVP
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19011707
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The main function of the job is to lead and manage the product suite including oversight of the core product delivery, enhancements, vendor management and P/L management including liaising with functional areas such as implementation, operations, sales and account management to ensure product strategy is carried out.
The NA B2B Product Manager will oversee product strategy for a portfolio of B2B commercial card solutions and services, including traditional Purchasing Cards, Ghost Cards and emerging solutions such as Virtual Card Accounts (VCA), buyer-initiated "push" payments, and Citi Supplier Enablement Services. The position will be an evangelist for B2B Commercial Cards both internally and to the marketplace, working with Product Sales and Account Management, Global Product Organization, and functional teams such as implementation and operations. The NA B2B Product Manager will also work with internal partners across Transaction Services and Institutional Clients Group, as needed including client coverage teams to drive the growth of cards within the broader Procure to Pay space. This role will also extensively work with our relationships with Visa and MasterCard, develop third-party partnerships, and ensure Citi is properly positioned with industry groups, analysts and consultants - as a leading B2B player in North America.
The position will work closely with regional sales and account management teams to set and track annual spend and revenue targets, and will be expected to support client discussions to help drive wins, program growth and new deal ramp.
Current areas of focus include:
1. Grow existing verticals, such as B2B Payables, and identifying and delivering on new sector/ commodity-specific opportunities.
2. Roll out of new payables capabilities
3. Explore B2B partnerships to drive spend growth
4. Collaborate with other TTS product/market management teams, including Trade and Payments, on cross-product opportunities such a Citi Integrated Payables
5. Oversight over risk and control in the delivery of the product offering
6. Shared oversight over supplier enablement services and continued growth and improvement of offering for North America.
The role provides broad opportunities to develop both professional skills and product management skills, including:
-Management of a $100+MM P/L
-Client access and alignment with coverage teams including direct client interaction with the largest global, multi-national organizations and public sector entities.
-Insight into key functional teams, including Risk, Operations, Implementation and Global Product Development.
-Acquiring depth of commercial card knowledge
-Oversight over a complex and growing business
-Exposure to other TTS products and regional teams
At least 5 years of banking experience with focus in the Cards space. Knowledge of commercial cards and B2B payments preferred.
• Strong strategic, analytical, and influencing skills.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to take ownership and ability to work in a complex environment
• Product or Market Management; project management discipline.
-Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to take ownership and ability to work in a complex environment.
- Extensive experience of business analysis and ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Excellent partnering skills, with ability to build a strong internal network across functions and cross product teams.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred