TTS Risk and Remediation Transformation Program Manager, SVP (C14)
This position is part of the TTS In Business Risk team responsible for supporting the global TTS business execution needs related to the Risk and Remediation Transformation programs across the In Business Risk, Regulatory and Controls environment.
The Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating key projects and developing program management plans and governance and reporting mechanisms to oversee the execution and completion of the various work streams of the TTS Risk and Regulatory Remediation Program Book of Work. This includes coordinating, tracking, managing and communicating across all geographies, products, functions and partner organizations across Citi. Developed program management and communication skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, often at a senior level.
This position will report to the Global TTS Risk and Remediation Transformation Program Manager. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination of key projects involving multiple countries and products globally. This includes all typical roles and responsibilities of a program manager: coordinating, aggregating project plans, stakeholder management, assisting in the production and monitoring of statements of work, project plans, resource planning and allocation, communication plans and running working groups as appropriate.
- Stakeholder management including building relationships with key senior stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project/program, partnering with teams across TTS, ICG, ICRM, Risk, ACRM, ORM, EIO&T, PMO and other areas to escalate and manage critical issues to resolution and building relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to move projects/program forward while highlighting risks and escalating issues.
- Keep Management aware of the status of the projects/programs through continuous and open communication, by preparing and hosting Committee meetings with Senior Management to present and follow-up on issues, concerns and corrective action plans.
- Create reports including status reports/trackers, executive summaries and steering committee decks. Be able to effectively deliver the key message around the project updates/risks to business and senior leaders.
- Develop and implement processes to promote governance, consistency and standardization.
- Serve as lead project manager for remediation initiatives required to support firm level commitments and product centric initiatives, where required.
- Serve as point of contact and act as SME to senior stakeholders and/or other team members.
- Analyse and provide project management deliverables and other information to support regulatory or audit reviews when applicable.
- Role is key contributor to the strategic coordination and direction, and successful execution of the TTS Remediation efforts
- The role is global in nature and will entail developing relationships and working with senior stakeholders across multiple countries, products and control functions while participating in global initiatives
- Engagement with TTS staff and functional partners across multiple countries at all level of the organization
- Exposure across the TTS business, ICG and in various regional/global forums
- Education: Bachelor's Degree is required (MBA a plus)
- PMI/PMP desired (definitely a plus)
- Experience in the treasury and trade services industry
- 10+ years of related experience in project management, process improvement, operations processes and/or business control & compliance functions
Job Family Group:
- Global mind-set and proven record of leadership experience in managing complex processes and/ or large projects
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects and deliverables
- Risk based thinking and analytical mind set
- Strong management and interpersonal skills, including excellent influence and negotiation skills; ability to work effectively and drive results with a virtual global team
- The ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the organization
- Executive presence; ability to have voice heard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in all aspects of the job and with multiple senior audiences
- Organization, planning and prioritization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fast-thinking; able to quickly identify the root of an issue
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and be an advanced user of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting