- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Apr 18
Tax Transfer Pricing - AVP # 110434
This role provides a chance to be deeply involved in the development and execution of the transfer pricing policy. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee tax transfer pricing policies for the Americas region and they are consistent with the global policies.
- Prepare financial analyses to settle proper transfer pricing policies for various lines of business.
- Support US and non-US tax audits, including responding to IDRs, researching and preparing financial analyses.
- Review §6662 transfer pricing documentation and global pricing policies.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of the US §482 Treasury Regulations and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- Liaise with colleagues both within and outside of the Tax Department to collect financial data and to support sourcing initiatives.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a minimum BS or BA in accounting, finance, economics or a related quantitative field or a JD?
- Do you have a minimum of four years of tax/finance experience in a large public accounting firm, law firm or peer institution, with at least 5+ years working exclusively on international transfer pricing matters?
- You possesses exceptional analytical skills and be very detail oriented.
- You have Excel, financial analysis and modeling skills experience and show quantitative aptitude.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to convey results of complex financial analyses to senior management through oral and written communication.
- Do you have excellent project management and social skills?
- You have the ability to take ownership of tasks with minimum supervision.
- You bring comparable search experience and use of meaningful databases preferred.