Team Lead - Americas Contracts Team
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Team Lead - Americas Contracts Team
Are you excited by the prospect of leading a team on the cutting edge of technology and financial markets? Are you a player/ coach who forms relationships quickly and effortlessly deals with critical matters? Do you enjoy taking initiative, troubleshooting issues, solving problems with attention to detail? You love leading and coaching people, you deliver in a team environment, and you know what customer service really means. If this sounds like you, please continue reading:
Our Business:We are a global team of Contracts Coordinators responsible for administering all legal documentation and the creation and maintenance of customer accounts. We assist our internal and external clients globally, in various languages, for contract related matters, and handle account updates resulting from company name changes and M&A transactions.
On any given day, our business:-Receives and analyzes Service Order Requests (SORs) to identify contract needs;
- Maintains global agreements and customer legal entity databases; ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by clients and database integrity is maintained;
- Partners with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Legal, Negotiations and Installation teams for a seamless customer experience;
- Provides project management: workflow tracking and project status reporting;
- Liaises with Research and Development to design, implement and test new functionality with regards to department processes
- Identify and mitigate risks, pro-actively seek solutions to resolve the issue and minimize client disruption, while remaining compliant with Legal requirements and Bloomberg policies.
What's the opportunity?
We are seeking a Team Leader to join our Americas Contracts team. This is an opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and multi-faceted role. As a leader, you will work towards developing an efficient and collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and places a high value on quality customer service. Striving for excellence in both team productivity and customer happiness is at the heart of this. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to put into practice their detail-oriented, management, delegation, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills within this fast-paced environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead a team of Contract Coordinators to exceed expectations on success metrics
- Lead by example in advocating the importance of extraordinary customer service and guide the team accordingly
- Develop each team member's knowledge, skills and talents through careful coaching and constructive feedback, establishing the foundation for a successful career within the Department and Bloomberg
- Strengthen existing relationships and build partnerships from other departments to add value to the business
- Develop an environment of partnership and global collaboration
- Collaborate closely with R&D and counterparties in other offices to drive projects and maintain smooth cross-regional operation
- Participate in the recruitment and onboarding process
- Manage Contract Coordinators located in regional offices
You'll need to have demonstrated:
- People management and change management skills
- Extraordinary level of customer service
- Strong relationships, networking abilities and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong project management skills, specifically in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to make independent decisions, manage escalations and coach, mentor and motivate others
- Outstanding leadership skills
- A client-focus with the ability to understand, anticipate and effectively respond to customer needs
- Extraordinary customer service skills and ability to develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure, take clear ownership of issues and projects and drive to ensure a successful closure for the customer
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word
- Prior experience in managing a team is preferred but not required.
- Experience to present requirements and projects in front of upper management
If this sounds like you and if you want to make your mark here:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.