Technical Sourcer (1-Year Contract)
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to join our team and proactively identify and engage exceptional technical talent. In this role you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to general candidate flow.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates. Channels include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events;
- Engaging targets, clearly communicating Two Sigma's vision and potential opportunities;
- Maintaining data reports and performance metrics;
- Representing Two Sigma's brand and recruiting team internally and externally.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree with a strong academic record.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently.
- Strong client relationship building and networking abilities.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms