Technical Support Analyst
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Technical Support Analyst
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the company's global banking and global markets businesses.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Lending, derivatives, and other commercial banking activities are performed globally by banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation, including Bank of America, N.A., member FDIC. Securities, strategic advisory, and other investment banking activities are performed globally by investment banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation ("Investment Banking Affiliates"), including, in the United States, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, which is a registered broker-dealer and a member of FINRA and SIPC, and, in other jurisdictions, locally registered entities. Investment products offered by Investment Banking Affiliates: Are Not FDIC Insured * May Lose Value * Are Not Bank Guaranteed.
CTO Global Markets Application Production Services (MAPS) are responsible for provide application support for the global market technology applications. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc.
- Is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- 3+ years providing L1/2 application support in an electronic trading environment
- 3+ years supporting applications using FIX protocol
- 3+ years working with Unix/Linux
- 3+ years' experience with SQL and Database related technologies
- Knowledge of the ULLink Order Routing Platforms and API (ULBridge), Order Management System (ULOdisys) and management of static data (ULSync/ULFlow)
- Good understanding of ULLink Risk Management (ULIris) and Middle Office (ULMiddle) modules
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: