Technology Auditor (Compliance, AFC, Central Functions) - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Technology Auditor (Compliance, AFC, Central Functions) Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
New York, NY Overview
Auditors work independently on audits of a specific business/functional area/region and sometimes on multiple audits at the same time. You will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to the risks within those business areas, working under moderate supervision, e.g. in complex situations. You will proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships within their own function and with stakeholders inside the Bank and respective support areas. You will use a range of approaches to collect relevant information to assess key risks, resolve issues or carry out tasks. Auditors work in a co-operative manner with subject matter experts and other teams from across the function and outside the function to provide 'front-to-back' audit coverage. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to technology supporting Legal, Compliance, Anti-Financial Crime (AFC), Human Resources (HR), and US Regulatory Change areas in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Conduct technology assessments and continuous monitoring and complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, ad hoc projects and special investigations
- Undertake audit assignments, plan audits (e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks), attends meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required, draft audit issues for review by audit management, conduct tracking of audit findings and validate closure of audit findings
- Participate in meetings with business auditors and provide input for business led ('front to back') audits
- Develop and maintain broad regulatory knowledge & experience. Stay abreast of business/industry changes and their effect on the team's audit plan, audit methodology and risk assessments
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workloads with minimal supervision
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards and the ability to stand your ground when challenged are key to succeeding in this role
- Be a role model for your peer group, demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of the role
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.