Trade Flow Development Manager
The Flow Management team is seeking a senior technologist to lead global team of approximately 25 technologists spread across the U.S., London and India. The team delivers a suite of applications for trade monitoring, alerting and servicing of electronic trading in equities, futures, options and rates. The team is part of the larger Equity Electronic Trading IT department that is responsible for providing a portfolio of software products including the Credit Suisse flagship algorithmic trading (AES) platform, order routing and crossing engine capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with cross functional leaders to understand and influence business strategy, set priorities and define technology goals.
Software portfolio delivery management
Lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle to deliver a leading edge suite of trading products for the Electronic Trading business across multiple asset classes.
Business relationship management
Engage with the business partners to define long-term architectural road-maps and technology end state, prioritize projects, and make IT investment decisions.
Execute on global IT strategy
Collaborate with various partners in Global Markets IT and external vendors to provide exclusive IT services. Execute on global IT strategy of innovation, reduction of complexity, and cost rationalization.
Workforce planning and resource management
Build and lead a team consisting of developers, project managers, and business analysts covering all aspects of software delivery. Responsible for the career planning, talent development, performance evaluation, workforce planning and succession planning of the team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have a bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have 10+ years' experience handling software across a variety of functions and groups (QA, Engineer, BA, etc.) within an agile projects framework.
- You have the ability to create structure out of ambiguity and set direction for your team.
- Demonstrated skills in detailed-oriented delivery management. Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills - you are able to influence at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinker.
- You will have experience with multithreaded, low-latency, high performance infrastructure and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- While we are not limiting to a specific technology stack, experience with Java and/or C++ are preferred.
- Familiarity with web development and front end JS libraries such as AngularJS, React.
- Familiarity with agile software development techniques.
- Knowledge of US equity markets necessary; knowledge of international equity markets and other asset classes a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers .