The successful candidate for this role will display a history of proactive troubleshooting abilities while performing within a team environment. Solutions that thrive through clarity and collaboration area an expectation of delivery; along with a demonstration of innovation and implementation of production support disciplines; such as, system monitoring, change and release management, tools creation, and service automation.
- L1/L2 Trade support interface with clients, investigate, and understand issues to provide solutions / resolutions in a timely manner.
- Analyze, identify issues, and coordinate resolution to production issues.
- Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution and track to closure.
- Good knowledge on incident reports and problem management.
- User training, troubleshooting, development of support procedures, system testing, and implementation.
- Trading application support experience
- Strong experience with MS Windows
- UNIX/Linux and SQL experience is preferred
- Scripting (Bash, Shell, Perl, Python)
- Monitoring tools (GENEOS)
- Automation tools (RPA/any prior experience in Automating tasks)
- Knowledge of trade/order flows: Order Management systems application knowledge (Trade, Flow, Risk, Position Management, Market data, Client connectivity/FIX, trade reporting) strongly preferred
- Equity Business knowledge (Equities, Converts, ETFs, Derivatives) preferable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business writing skills
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated with a proven ability to assimilate and apply information rapidly and effectively.