Trade Application Floor Support - Equities
Looking for strong tradesupport specialist for a f/t VP level position at a major bank
The successful candidate will display a history of proactive troubleshooting abilities while performing within a team environment. Strong background/experience in production support that encompasses systems monitoring, change and release management, tool creation, and service automation.
- Trade support specialist to interface with clients, investigate, and understand issues to provide solutions / resolutions in a timely manner.
- Analyze, identify issues, and coordinate resolution to production issues. ( automation )
- Maintain consistent communications and develop relationships with clients and IT management; act as liaison between business and other (global support / dev ) IT teams.
- Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution and track to closure.
- Good knowledge on incident reports and problem management.
- User training, troubleshooting, development of support procedures, system testing, and implementation.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and be able to multi-task.
- Consistently demonstrates integrity, fairness, and professional conduct.
- Attentive to controls and addresses risk.
- Trading application support experience (3 + years)
- Order Management System application knowledge:
- Position Management
- Market data
- Client connectivity & protocols a plus
- Business knowledge (Equities, Converts, ETFs, Derivatives)
- Knowledge of trading concepts and flows
- Trade reporting
- Knowledge of booking flow a plus
- UNIX and SQL experience
- Monitoring tools (GENEOS or similar)
- Automation tools (Ayehu or similar)
• Superior skills in technical and some business analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, business writing skills
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated with a proven ability to assimilate and apply information rapidly and effectively.
- Able to work on weekends rotation
Contact: LenG@dtg-usa.com for confidential consideration and additional information