Trading/ Reference Data Business Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- enableIT LLC
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Responsibilities: Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help implement solutions. Analyze and conceive new business processes and re-engineer existing ones for optimization. Create BRD/FSD. Liaise between business and technical teams to ensure a full understanding of requirements on both ends. Document and create use case scenarios for requirement verification. Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing. Document product and business knowledge to make it accessible to team members and end users. Maintain extensive knowledge of all the business unit’s applications around Capital Markets domain. Support application Development/production incidents and provide business support
- Strong Knowledge in Capital Markets Domain ( trade Life cycle/reference Data/Performance/Accounts reference manager)
- Knowledge of financial markets, reference and market data
- Knowledge of key products including Equities, FI, Derivatives, FX etc
- Knowledge of Client Reference Data
- Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle
- Knowledge on Accounting /Reconciliation process used for Capital Markets
- Knowledge of Business processes modelling.
- Understanding of RUP/ SDLC / agile process around requirement engineering.
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate with global users
- Good understanding of SQL and XML an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to criticality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and decipher business unit lingo
- Ability to analyze requirements and determine testing mechanisms
- Ability to think strategically and provide insight into how to improve existing business and technology processes
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper Management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to quickly digest new information and learn new businesses and processes
· Ability to investigate a problem, determines root cause, and work with end users to solve their issues.