The client is a Leading Hedge Fund in New York who specialise in trading of structured products.
They are currently looking for a technologist to support and enhance their trading and reporting technology:
- Work on the inhouse trading platform and report systems.
- Develop front end screens and dashboards for the trading team.
- Work on the User Interface (UI).
- Build tools to support their system which mains functions are; performance attribution, risk management, portfolio construction, live trade indicators, real time trading and Backoffice reporting.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of engineering work experience.
- Experience managing ETL, data processes, and data warehouses.
- Experience developing trading systems (Live blotters, allocations, compliance testing), risk reporting, and trading tools within a fixed-income or structured products environment a plus.
- Strong communication.
If interested, please respond to this add, or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org