Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- 65-75k + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half - US
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Robert Half Financial Services is currently recruiting for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst role for an International Investment Bank, located in midtown New York. Our client requires at least 2+ years of AML Transaction Monitoring or investigations experience within a bank.
The AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst will report into the Chief Compliance Officer. This role will be responsible for reviewing client activities and identifying unusual or suspicious transactions and ensuring the bank’s compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations.
- Support the AML process by engaging in alert monitoring and enhanced due diligence reviews
- Make determinations to escalate matters for further investigation
- Conduct research utilizing internal and external database and document investigative findings
- Analyze transaction activity alerts
- Conduct reviews required by the Annual Compliance Plan
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Law or relevant field.
- 2+ years of AML Transaction Monitoring or Investigations experience within a bank
- Knowledge of BSA/AML Regulations
This transaction monitoring analyst role is located in Midtown Midtown New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, and have relevant recent experience. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, however the initial range is $65-75k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria please contact me on email@example.com