What is the opportunity?
This role will support Reg YY, 2052a and NSFR reporting based on the Firm's requirements.
What will you do?
- Role requires a full-time professional functioning as an Analyst within U.S. Corporate Treasury. In this capacity, the ideal candidate is a member of the Corporate Treasury functional support team within regulatory liquidity and balance sheet reporting.
- Role is responsible for reporting and maintaining the controls over the liquidity and balance sheet reports filed with U.S. regulators by Corporate Treasury.
- Individual will support projects via business requirements gathering and documentation for initiatives within regulatory liquidity and balance sheet reporting framework.
- Key resource for projects and system documentation for build out of current reporting and new reporting developments.
- Role includes centralized liquidity management and reporting, funding analysis, and management reporting for the U.S. IHC, its material and legal subsidiaries, U.S. Branches, and the combined U.S. Operations.
- Support Corporate Treasury projects across a variety of relevant liquidity and balance sheet topics, LOB analytics, and Resolution Planning.
What do you need to succeed? Must have
- Prepare liquidity reporting packages for internal management and local regulators.
- Document and corroborate significant liquidity changes in reporting that highlight business drivers and balance sheet changes.
- Individual will have the following responsibilities in support of the reporting work stream:
- Coordination of IT initiatives with IT and GRM
- Data mapping to align core system data as required
- Testing of the data model, review, and oversight of the liquidity treatments prior to filing
- Coordinate release with regulatory filing
- Monitor and control of submission
- Support related work across U.S. Operations.
- Reporting implemented using LRM (Firm's proprietary in house liquidity system) and the appropriate accounting and financial control framework must accompany all initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams and coordinate activities across multiple groups to ensure LRM supports all liquidity and balance sheet regulatory reporting.
- Support FBO liquidity reporting requirements
- Support regulatory reporting requirements including all regulatory agencies' requests.
Nice to Have
- Undergraduate Degree
- Good understanding of liquidity risk management concepts
- Strong skill set in financial and accounting controls
- Minimum 5 years' of financial services experience, including in a Treasury function
- Ability to create/building reporting tools and use of Tableau for reporting purposes
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to think critically
- Strong interpersonal skills and writing skills
What's in it for you?
- Preferred experience in programming knowledge/capabilities such as SQL, Python, and other languages.
- Must adhere to RBC values and leadership model
- Knowledge of Basel III, Dodd-Frank FBO rules, current regulatory issues for banks and broker-dealers
- Prior exposure to capital markets/bank finance and/or treasury functions
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .