Treasury Capital Markets AVP NY # 109190
The Capital Markets execution team within our Treasury group is responsible for planning and optimizing the firm's global funding, and in particular its capital markets long-term issuances. The team also plays a key role in firm wide strategic and analytical projects.
- You will deliver successful long-term funding and buyback executions by establishing a solid relationship with our Debt Capital Markets / Liability Management teams around the world, as well as internal stakeholders such as Operations, Product Control, Legal and Financial Accounting.
- You will lead the optimization and planning of CS 5-year funding plan.
- You will and prepare presentations to communicate critical funding strategy to our Treasurer, CFO, Regulators, CARMC Capital Allocation and Risk Management Committee and Board of Directors.
- You will be in-charge of flashing P&L and managing risk flags for long-term debt books for better visibility, explanations and forecasts.
- You will be in-charge of weekly Structured Note pricing.
- You will communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requests to CS financial disclosure teams and perform all ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business with a focus on Accounting or Finance; CFA or MBA preferred.
- You have 3+ years of corporate finance or related work experience.
- You ideally have at least 3+ years' experience in Treasury funding or public funding executions, such as within debt/equity capital markets, or investment banking.
- For internal applicants: Experience with Credit Suisse entity to entity flows highly desired.
- You have excellent interpersonal, organization and presentation skills.
- You are detail-orientated with the ability to turn analysis into insights/recommendations.