Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Treasury Manager role at a global financial institution located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 8+ years in Treasury or Payment Operations at a financial institution, with direct management experience and knowledge of SWIFT. The role is hybrid remote and requires 2/3 days per week in the midtown Manhattan office.
- Act as liaison for fund admin teams in bank account openings, maintain banking relationships.
- Knowledge of fund related account opening documentation for KYC requirements.
- Maintain treasury application database and update investor wire instructions.
- Maintain and update the Master List of all banks and associated accounts including: bank name, address, account number, client, fund and contact person. Ensure that this list is updated when accounts are closed or opened.
- Maintain and update the Master List with User Entitlements of all above mentioned banks and accounts
- Identify accounts in GoWire that are old or duplicate and make recommendations for their deletions to ensure clean database for efficient accurate and expedient processing.
- Process wire transfers on treasury platform or client banking platforms upon request from investor services/fund admin/ fund accounting team for the processing of: investor distributions, investment capitalizations, fund expenses.
- Liaise with Investor Services team as it relates to KYC, AML, and screening clearances.
- Ensure adequacy of funds to cover cash transaction outflows. Transfer of funds from one account to another, to cover cash transaction of required cash flow-through amongst organization structure of the fund (feeder funds, AIVs, blockers).
- Respond to inquiries/issues raised by fund manager, client, or bank.
- Process accurate resolution of investigations.
- Assist with treasury database and application testing and upgrades, as they become available.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients on treasury payment application
- Assess client bank is SWIFT enabled for onboarding, Implementation >Testing>Live status
- Assist with client transition from banking portal to company treasury portal (best practice), mappings for implementation, company treasury portal setup, structure rule sets and parameters, signatory policy.
- Create payment templates for Payor Accounts and Payee Accounts
- Perform other duties in accordance with corporate treasury standard operating procedures.
- 8+ years in Treasury or Payment Operations at a financial institution.
- Must have direct management experience.
- Knowledge of SWIFT, Fedwire, Excel.
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting or related subject desirable.
This Treasury Manager role is in midtown Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $110-125k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me email@example.com