Treasury Services, Sr. Product Manager, TS Strategic Execution, VP/ED
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Treasury Services (TS) Strategic Executionis a global business solutions team and part of TS Business Transformation witha focus on improving the client experience of working with J.P. Morgan. The team works collaboratively across the geographies, products and functionsthat contribute towards the end-to-end TS global operating model, providingadvisory and execution support to the TS business for its process optimization,and addressing emerging issues. Strategic Executionhas a commercial focus and works with some of TS' largest clients, managing abroad and diverse portfolio of initiatives driven both by key client concernsand by the priorities of the TS leadership team.
- This role will functionally report tothe NA Strategic Execution Regional Manager. The individual will partnerwith the various Wholesale Payments product management teams in delivering ontheir business strategy, and actively engage in relevant TS-wide complexprojects, both regionally and globally. This would also includeaddressing individual deal challenges and contributing to new productdevelopment. The team actively engages with the various groups thatsupport the TS product delivery to achieve the ideal operating environment todesign and implement innovative solutions.
- This role with partner with ProductManagers covering a broad, diverse mix of leading global and regional wholesalepayment products JP Morgan delivers to Corporate and Commercial Banking Clientsas well as Financial Institutions, and Nonbank Financial Institutions,including USD wires, FX payments, Real Time Payments and other emergingsolutions for a global payments landscape in transformation.
- Participate in a range of strategicand tactical initiatives that support business execution
- Facilitate global business developmentopportunities such as new markets, new product rollout, new deals, issueresolution, cross functional productivity
- Develop close and influencing relationshipswith other LOBs, controllers, infrastructure/support group heads, and JPMbusiness partners
- Support the Global and RegionalProduct Heads as well as their teams on business issues and new businessinitiatives
- Improve the client experience bydesigning solutions to meet client needs (e.g. improve onboarding, ensure crossbusiness client service issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner)
- Minimal 10 years of professional workexperience
- Prefer at least 5 years of experiencein wholesale banking with understanding of the TS business
- Ability to influence across businesslines, cultures and various functions
- Strong project and process managementskills
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- Demonstrated positive track recordworking with "front end" banking teams as well as operations, technology,compliance, legal and risk teams
- Bachelor degree is required, graduatedegree in a relevant field is preferred