Treasury & Collateral AVP
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Linium Resources
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Prestigious global financial services firm is seeking an AVP-level specialist with experience in funding, treasury operations, stock record and collateral to work on various ad hoc projects
- Work with stakeholders to understand their priorities and make sure that they are represented in priority discussions
- Track and communicate projects status to stakeholders including deviations from planned timelines and budgets
- Liaise with Operations & IT colleagues across multiple areas to assist in further strategic project scoping and planning
- Ensure projects have thorough business cases with measurable benefits and costs
- Support project communications effort and ensure dependencies with other parts of the project are understood and managed
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Relationship Management:
- Interface with stakeholders and senior management to confirm project sponsorship and support, align strategies, and report progress, achievements, significant issues and risks
- Interact with stakeholders to define project objectives and priorities within the scope of the project/program/initiative
- Collaborate and manage relationships across organizations, e.g., IT, Ref Data, etc.
- Analyze large amounts of data, with stock record and accounting background
- Maintain and compare large amounts of data for analysis and validation.
- Interface with SME's and key stakeholder to define and document current state processes and business requirements.
- Design process flows, incorporate new business requirements and obtain required signoffs.
- Liaise with IT colleagues to ensure business requirements are understood by the IT development teams.
- Understanding account usage from a business and regulatory perspective. Some knowledge of Regulations as it relates to customer protection, liquidity reporting & Basil capital and funding ratios
- Understand various reference data attributes and how/when these attributes can be utilized in account mapping rules to achieve correct and consistent results
- Knowledge of security booking and accounting models. Stock record expertise is a must.
- Additionally, there will be a need to maintain and compare large amounts of data for analysis and validation. Strong EXCEL/ACCESS skills will be needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Escalation Awareness: ability to assess risk and exposure issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Ability to create and manage project plans
- Ability to work with external clients to enhance the client experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent metric reporting skills
- Visual graphic skills a plus