We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a Series B Fintech firm. Our client is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their New York Team.
This is a hybrid position located in New York, NY.
What you will be doing:
- Assessing and identifying problems in Financial Crime systems and processes and providing recommendations for enhancements
- Utilize technology to scale the capabilities and capacity of the team and support the development of a platform utilized to reward appropriate customer behavior
- Implementing machine learning technology and utilizing Financial Crime technologies to identify patterns of risk including behavior analysis risk scoring, network analysis, Anti-Money-Laundering systems
- Implementing automated fiction focused on proactive monitoring, penetration, efficiency, and optimization
- Ability to prepare team efficiency reports
What they are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree, relevant to engineering, computer science, or Mathematics
- 2 years of experience in Data Analysis or Investigative roles within Financial Services and technology
- Knowledge of Financial Crime and Machine Learning technologies (AML systems, customer and transaction risk scoring, network analysis)
- Experience with investigating complex Financial Crimes within the cryptocurrency/ blockchain domain
For more information please contact Ilanna Abramowitz at email@example.com or (646)-349-4242.