U.S. Treasury Actives- Sales
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
A key, strategic position, the right individual will have product and market experience and be able to drive the Active U.S. Treasury business forward, capitalizing on all opportunities for growth and maximizing market share. The successful candidate will build meaningful relationships with key members of the
A key, strategic position, the right individual will have product and market experience and be able to drive the Active U.S. Treasury business forward, capitalizing on all opportunities for growth and maximizing market share. The successful candidate will build meaningful relationships with key members of the relevant trading and technology teams. Additionally, he or she will develop an in-depth understanding of client needs and the market ecosystem, and will work to integrate them into Dealerweb’s U.S. Treasury Actives strategy. This position requires real business insight, a clear vision for e-trading solutions and the market. The candidate must be a self-starter, with the ability to see projects through from inception to conclusion.
- Drive and develop strategic initiatives for the U.S. Treasury business in terms of functionality, protocol, market structure, pricing and overall market operations.
- Ability to produce and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Work with the Market Management and Support teams to develop and maintain an active network of key stakeholders, leveraging relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Communicate effectively with client groups and key stakeholders; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
- Cement Dealerweb’s position as a market leader within the Active U.S.Treasury business, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dealerweb’s Development processes and requirements; work closely with the technology teams to harmonize product development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements in low latency markets, i.e. order routing requirements, clearing arrangements, risk profiles, etc…
- Prepare and provide regular client updates for direct and senior management.
- Experience in U.S. Rates markets
- General understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.Tradeweb is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.