- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Nov 17
User Experience Research Analyst
Location: New York, NY, USAWe have impact. So will you.
The Moody's Analytics Content team has a great opportunity for a talented, self-motivated and responsible User Experience Research Analyst to join our high-performing team. Working out of our New York, NY office, you will be responsible for in-depth analysis and reporting of qualitative and quantitative user research within the User Experience Team.
- Design, develop and maintain reports, databases, and tools for the analysis and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative user research leveraging tools such as SQL and Microsoft Access
- Identify and monitor user behavior patterns, distill information into conclusions with recommendations, and help provide key business insights based on user trends
- Visualize key metrics routinely to communicate to UX, product, and technology teams
- Develop quantitative analysis and ad hoc reports to support design and product decisions
- Create, manage and maintain documentation and repositories for analytical information and internal process documents
- Partner with colleagues in product strategy and customer intelligence to create and share research
Moody's Analytics / Content
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Intellectually curious, with strong analytical skills
- Experience with the following applications:
- Microsoft Excel/Office
- Microsoft Access
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common data, analytics, and visualization technologies
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with colleagues in user experience design, product strategy, engineering, and customer intelligence
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other teams in the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Experience in corporate/financial services environment
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A short note introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.