VP - Sr. Engineer Fixed Income Pricing
- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- NationStaff, Inc.
- 19 Sep 17
A greenfield opportunity to lead the design, development of new, highly scalable, distributed solutions for real-time risk and pricing of Derivatives. The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer with a deep interest in risk and trading.
This role is to join a specialist team operating directly for the business. The team is building highly distributed, open source solutions utilizing the latest in BigData and cloud based solutions to provide best-in-class, real-time, global derivatives pricing.
This is a senior, hands-on, lead role that requires deep domain and technical knowledge.
- 7+ Years of enterprise level, software solution design and development ideally in risk, pricing and/or etrading.
- Deep knowledge of Java based systems, design, development and implementation in a TDD, continuous integration, Agile environment.
- Experience / familiarity with Spark, Kafka, Scala, Python, Hive, Angular.js, Node.js, Azure, AWS
- Deep knowledge of building server-side processes in a service orientated manner
- Experience working with very large data sets in a real-time processing environment.
- Solid understanding of Fixed Income Trading (ideally Rates Derivatives)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently and passionately
- Engage and collaborate with multiple business and technology groups (trading, quant development, risk management)
- Interest in continual self-development
It's a great team, doing interesting work.