VP, Corporate Accounting
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Tradeweb’s Accounting Department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables), payroll, and
Tradeweb’s Accounting Department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables), payroll, and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Execute and manage monthly, quarterly and annual US accounting close procedures
- Manage Accounting and Payroll teams
- Prepare monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Provide follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Supervise/prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Responsible for review, approval and posting of manual journal entries
- Annual external audit requests, including preparation of assigned schedules and completion of requested materials
- Manage monthly accrual, intercompany/settlements and allocation processes
- Drive department and organization special projects as needed
- Own and maintain general ledger to external accounting system data transmissions and reconciliations
- Manage, test and certify Sarbanes Oxley annual audit and quarterly certifications
- ADHOC reporting
- 7+ years general accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Experience managing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing cycles
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with Intercompany transactions across multiple entities
- Experience with foreign currency transactions (FASB 52)
- Expert experience with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience managing and developing a team of accounting and payroll employees
- Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger. Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred. Experience with report writing
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and other members of the business
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
- Financial Services experience preferred
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.