- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Citadel NY, Inc
- 13 Dec 18
The position is client-facing software development role for a prime brokerage within a mid-size investment bank. The role is roughly 30% support and 70% development. You would be joining a small team with ambitious objectives, but a fairly relaxed working environment. The development will be focused on order management and real-time profit and loss systems. The role involves directly supporting internal and external clients. As such, excellent communication skills and a client-focused attitude are a must.
Good to have Prism and IOC Experience! Must Have Skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
• C#: minimum 5 years
• WPF: minimum 2 years
• SQL, specifically with MS SQL Server
• WCF and web services
• Strong Multi-threading
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
• Strong computer science knowledge
• Automated testing