VP, ECRM Governance and Linkages
The Enterprise Concentration Risk Management (ECRM) Group is a newly established group within the risk management function created to build out a comprehensive ECRM framework within Citi. It is an enterprise wide risk management function that encompasses credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk. The VP - ECRM Governance and Linkages role encompasses design, and oversight for enhanced ECRM framework, policy and governance, and integration of ECRM within other strategic frameworks and processes.
- Develop and maintain ECRM framework requirement through a firm wide ECRM policy and procedures
- Ensure concentration risk identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting processes are aligned to the ECRM policy and work effectively with individual business risk policies as they pertain to ECRM
- Define framework for BAU governance of concentration risks
- Establish and enhance explicit ECRM linkages to other strategic frameworks such as risk identification, risk appetite, new product approval, CCAR etc.
- Collaborate with team members to further enhance the connectivity of ECRM processes with day-to-day business, risk management and risk governance practices. This will include strengthening existing linkages or establishing new linkages to other practices at the firm.
- Perform control assessments for ECRM group and provide oversight for regulatory and other book of work
- 8+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with direct experience in risk management
- Strong written communication skills related to policy writing and Board-level presentations / financial and risk reporting
- Strong knowledge of financial/banking products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to translate complex material for a variety of internal audiences
- Adept at building relationships with key stakeholders and influencing and negotiating to drive change
- Should have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting