Valuation & Modeling Senior Consultant
Valuation & Modeling - Financial Modeling Sr.Consultant
Are you interested in working with clients on theirmost important decisions? If so, t his is youropportunity to join Deloitte's Modeling Advisory Practice ("MAP"), Deloitte's dedicatedteam of financial modelers. We focus on market-leading decision supportservices in the context of transactions and business planning. You will have anopportunity to work with some of the largest clients and gain exposure to arange of industries and business situations.
When our clients are makingcritical decisions about the future of their business, such as pursuingtransactions, evaluating strategic alternatives, or quantifying the impact ofbusiness restructurings or transformations, they are faced with the challengeof distilling these complex decisions into simple but comprehensive financialmodels. The need for expert modeling is often heightened when financialimplications are significant, the situation is complex, and/or when multiplestakeholders are involved. Work you'll do
As a Sr. Consultant in MAP you will:
- Take a lead role in supporting clients throughout decision making processes
- Provide advice and support through advanced financial modeling and rigorous analytics on a broad range of engagements using outstanding technical and commercial skills
- Develop financial models and analysis to support transactions and business planning
- Assist in driving business development activities for the Modeling Advisory Practice
- Collaborate with other service lines within Deloitte
- Participate in the delivery of training programs
MAP is Deloitte's team of dedicatedfinancial modeling professionals, and we provide market-leading decisionsupport services in the context of transactions, business planning, andrestructurings or transformations across a range of industries from consumerproducts, to life sciences, to renewable energy, real estate and beyond. Qualifications Required:
- 3+ years of financial modeling and related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (VBA skill is a plus) and proficiency with Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in business and strategic planning and managing client relationships
- A strong accounting/finance/valuation background
- Ability to create and deliver client service work that exceeds client expectations
- Experience in building, maintaining and effectively managing client relationships
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in clear, simple, and concise manner
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be flexible with expected travel requirements of client service engagements
- Enthusiastic approach to solving complex problems and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA, CFA, orother equivalent designation
Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Valuation practice How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
"Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future."
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCKC007-V