- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
The Corporate Treasury division is responsible for providing corporate-finance advisory services to senior management and the business units; maintaining the firm's liquidity; accessing multi-currency short and long-term financing; optimizing the firm's capital base; coordinating our relationships with rating agencies, lenders, and creditors; managing the firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure; acquiring adequate insurance for the firm's activities.
Treasury Technology is pursuing multiple initiatives to build a world-class platform to enable Treasury to better manage the firm's Liquidity. 2018 initiatives include build out of a new liquidity cost attribution model to provide transparency and accuracy for various drivers of liquidity requirements. Significant improvements are planned for many CFP stress models to better align with business risks. With the continued focus on optimizing the firm's balance sheet and reducing liquidity requirements, the platform needs to support hypothetical calculations across CFP, LCR and NSFR to help inform businesses of right decisions.
To that end, we are seeking a strong individual who:
- Can partner with technology and business colleagues to independently manage a project
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the business concepts and be passionate about finding insights in large datasets, communicating results and driving practical business impact
- Possesses strong technical skills to design and architect complex scalable calculators
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work very closely with team members in India, London and New York throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Shows a desire to develop knowledge across a broad spectrum of financial products and risks
- Has hands on expertise in design and development of applications using Java, spring, DB2 or similar technologies
- Has strong Core Java, Spring, DB2 skills