TimesSquare is a respected, boutique investment management firm that is registered with the SEC, with 58 employees and more than $15 billion in assets under management. TimesSquare serves a range of sophisticated institutional clients, and focuses on domestic and international equity growth strategies. The Firm is located in New York City. TimesSquare is seeking a Vice President - Marketing to proactively establish and grow TimesSquare’s business relationships with corporate, endowment and foundation, and family office clients.
- Identify and proactively communicate with prospects
- Understand and analyze industry developments and translate into business opportunities
- Organize meetings to support product sales
- Work effectively with different internal teams
- Significant travel expected
- Minimum 10 years financial services institutional sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets and global equity strategies
- Successful track record in capturing and growing client relationships
- Existing contacts within corporate, endowment and foundation, and family office channels
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Polished interpersonal and presentation skills
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with level of experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Attractive benefits offering
TimesSquare Capital Management, LLC (TSCM) is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, sexual orientation, age, marital, partnership, familial, or caregiver status, national origin, alienage or citizenship, ancestry, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, domestic violence, stalking or sex offense victim status, unemployment status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
TSCM’s policy regarding equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, job assignments, promotions, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage and salary administration, disciplinary action, termination, and social, educational and recreational programs.
TSCM is also committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other federal, state, and local laws designed to ensure equal employment opportunities to qualified employees with disabilities and/or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions consistent with this policy and applicable law.