Vice President, FP&A Lead Analyst – Citi Ventures
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team works as a trusted advisor, supplying senior management with insights on financial results, projections and initiatives. Through these analyses, the team facilitates decision making at a senior level to drive performance in each of Citi Ventures' practice areas. Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing Citi Ventures' financial forecasting and strategic planning; prepare monthly/quarterly review package with trends and variance analysis; monitor project expenses and operating costs
- Work closely with Discovery10X and Studio areas on project prioritization, funding arrangement and performance tracking; prepare regular updates to seniors
- Review current processes and forecast models to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Translate complex financial schedules into meaningful analysis and presentations
- Work closely with Controller, Accounting Policy, Risk and other stakeholders to ensure sound accounting practices for Citi Ventures' investments and initiatives
- Exposure/understanding of main ideas that might reshape how financial services operate in the short/medium term
- Understanding of the role of the FP&A within the Finance/Citi organization
- Management of multiple work streams occurring in parallel and in partnership with business, finance and other support groups
- Partnership and network with different stakeholders including representatives from businesses, technology teams, Procurement, Controllers, Accounting Policy, Risk, etc.
Job Family Group:
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline. MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant finance/business/accounting experience. Knowledge of banking products and experience in financial planning.
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to draw conclusions and assist on decision making
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, including the ability to eliminate rework and inefficiencies to focus on value-enhancing activities
- Ability to build key relationships with professionals from diverse background.
- Excellent PC skills with ability to design and maintain financial models and to drive high quality financial presentations
- Highly interested in emerging technologies or innovation, and in constant learning
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organizational levels.
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting