Video/Audio Webcast Marketing Manager
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.84 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,700 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
The Multimedia team at PIMCO is seeking a talented Marketing Manager, Video/Audio Webcast Producer to transform our current video/audio webcast experience. As the Webcast Manager, you will work within a dedicated video/audio multimedia team to shape the strategy and overall client experience globally for webcasting. You will manage, deliver and measure webcast campaigns as a component of integrated marketing and firm initiatives. Importantly, you will be a trusted voice directing on-air presenters on best practices for the webcast medium.
The ideal candidate is a creative collaborator who will advise and manage stakeholders of all levels including executive office, client management, product management, and portfolio management colleagues on a daily basis. Based in either New York, NY or Newport Beach, CA, where our state-of-the-art broadcast studio is located, you will report to the SVP of Multimedia. Your primary goal will be to define, implement and measure a clear strategy for PIMCO's webcast offerings that will increase audience size and engagement across the globe.
This opportunity will allow you to utilize your technical and interpersonal skills to create and deliver best-in-class client facing video/audio webcast experiences. The ideal candidate will seamlessly deliver campaigns and programs, implement best practices, stay current on the latest trends and monitor/share competitor activities. A secondary goal will be to transform our webcast storytelling with cutting edge technologies.
You will develop and implement strategies for using touch screens, VR and emerging technologies to elevate our storytelling beyond the talking head. Position Requirements: Day to Day Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining full-scale, detailed project plans to track webcast milestones and deliverables
- Overseeing all phases of webcast video/audio production and email promotion
- Coordinating with external vendors to meet production deadlines
- Leading webcast strategic planning with key client facing, product and marketing stakeholders
- Consulting with colleagues in other regions to build a local video/audio webcast infrastructure and implement best practices
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues to develop creative strategies and concepts through integrated marketing campaigns
- Establishing a positive working relationship at all levels of the firm and continuously striving to improve the level of support to your peers
- Synthesizing metrics into tangible recommendations to improve engagement and generate sales leads
- Researching and implementing new technologies into our webcast offerings
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in project management or related marketing/creative field
- Proven track record in managing live streaming audio/video webcasts
- Studio video production experience needed
- Knowledge of current streaming media emerging trends, technologies and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with video/webcast metrics and reporting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building, written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions oriented thinker with the ability to develop yearly strategic plans
- Experience with Marketo and Adobe Creative Cloud - Premier & After Effects
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office