Virtual Engagement Associate – Next Best Action Publisher
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Background: Next Best Action (NBA) is a client engagement tool that uses alternative intelligence and machine learning to provide Financial Advisors the ability to deliver high quality, customized content to clients at scale, enabling them to establish the optimal standard of engagement for each client based upon learnings from client and FA behaviors and preferences. The NBA team partners with internal business heads, content authors, marketing, Data & Analytics and Digital, and Wealth Management field organization to deliver the content for effective use and FA adoption.
The Morgan Stanley Virtual Engagement Associate role is a unique opportunity to prepare and develop the skillset for a career in the Wealth Management division of the financial services industry. Virtual Engagement Associate - Next Best Action Publisher
will work in a centralized location to provide support to Financial Advisors. They will focus primarily on generating operating leverage and faster growth through the consistent deployment of digital tools that disseminate, track and develop relevant content, tools and analyses to clients and prospects. Virtual Engagement Associate - Next Best Action Publisher will leverage Morgan Stanley's state-of-the-art digital engagement tools on behalf of experienced Financial Advisors, helping them develop their business and increase client engagement . The Virtual Engagement Associate Program is a 2-year program that transitions into the Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) program. Job Responsibilities
• Manage various business and functional requirements associated with Analytics and Insights Platform
• Manage various threads of work associated with content creation and distribution.
• Help create and maintain various types of automation capabilities to assist with content creation and distribution.
• Partner with business/product areas to develop specific distribution strategies for their investment ideas and help them target those ideas to the appropriate FA segments based on their portfolio, behavior and preferences.
• Help manage various ad hoc and analytical tasks that are needed to support the various Insights and analytics platforms.
• Assist various business partners to articulate their analytical requirements.
• Support special projects for NBA and Digital Marketing partners as needed. Qualifications: Qualifications
• Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) required, Series 7 and 66 preferred and required within 4 months of joining the team
• Must hold a Bachelor's degree, 2+ years of financial services experience or related industry preferred
• Possess exemplary communication, presentation and time-management skills.
• Stay organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Be able to keep track of simultaneous competing needs of their assigned Financial Advisors and execute on all necessary actions in a timely manner.
• Seek constructive feedback and coaching from Next Best Action colleagues and Financial Advisors, actively using it to improve how they approach future tasks.
• Proactively analyze client relationships and make recommendations to Financial Advisors on how to supplement the client experience.
• Establish, maintain and support strong working relationships with Financial Advisors and Product Team members. Demonstrate accountability and a strong work ethic to promote confidence and trust in their work.
• Be authorized to work in the U.S. without durational restrictions.
• Successfully complete background check and pre-employment assessments.