Experienced Senior Internal Auditor
- Purchase, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
My Client is looking to add an Experienced Senior Internal Auditor to their team, who will assist with the development of work plans and execution of various internal audits including balance sheet reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOA) and compliance audits. Based on a firm understanding of accounting principles, conducts various audits to ensure business unit's compliance with established policies, SOA, COSO 2013 and GAAP requirements.
My Client is a growing innovative Global company in the Water Utility and Technology space.
- Lead and assist the company's internal audit team, as well as co-sourced teams at various site audits including SOA Compliance, COSO 2013 and GAAP requirements.
- Review, and identification of SOA site controls, assessment of control design, recommending control design improvements where applicable, and testing key controls.
- Financial audits will include review and testing of key balance sheet accounts, financial reporting and other operational audits or special projects.
- Participates in special purpose audits and special projects as required.
- 4-7 years of internal audit experience with a large manufacturing enterprise or nationally recognized CPA firm, or a combination of both.
- Ability to travel 30% to 40%, domestically and internationally.
- The position requires an undergraduate degree with a focus in finance, economics or accounting.
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.