Junior Business Analyst- Sales and Marketing
- Purchase, NY, USA Purchase NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- OTR Global
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
The Business Analyst, Sales and Marketing will support the firm’s senior management, and the sales and marketing team on a variety of projects including marketing events, client engagement facilitation, communications, business reporting and data analysis, and PowerPoint presentations. This position will manage the in-office undergraduate internship program. This role allows for great hands on learning in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
OTR Global (OTR®), founded in 1995, is an investment research firm with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. OTR is a leading platform for primary research and one of the largest channel research firms servicing the institutional investment community. OTR was a leader in pioneering interview-based methodology; its research method is utilized by more than 130 research personnel located in more than 15 countries. The unique approach unites quantitative measures and qualitative responses to uncover inflection points and produce predictive results. OTR has developed a comprehensive base of industry sources and a deep understanding of complex, global product supply chains and distribution channels.
- Recent college graduate with finance major with one to two years of experience in business environment; financial sales team support background a plus. Those with graduate degrees need not apply.
- Proactive, highly organized, and energetic individual with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, responds quickly, work effectively on multiple projects at one time, and meet deadlines.
- Ideal candidate possesses high degree of intellectual curiosity and is a quick learner.
- Strong technology skills, hands-on experience and high proficiency with MS Office suite including Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong internet research skills, familiarity with various financial databases a plus
- Displays effective written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Marketing, financial and general business acumen a plus.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude, self-motivation and confidence.
- Works independently with minimum supervision and has ability to take direction when given
- Solid work ethic, strong integrity, conscientious diligence and confidence
- Apply only if able to legally work in the US. OTR Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Joann Steck-Bayat