Sr. Associate, Product Consulting Marketing
- White Plains, NY, USA White Plains NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Sr. Associate, Product Consulting Marketing
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of $1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled $538 billion. As of year-end 2016, New York Life's surplus was $23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard & Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
Role Overview :
• Assists in developing promotional sales webinar content, coordinates promotion, works with speakers and obtains all necessary approvals to execute event.
• Monitor and manage regular promotional e-mails, maintain schedule and ensure e-mails are sent out in a timely manner. E-mails include incentive tracking, scorecards, and various ad hoc sales communications.
• Develop materials, namely PowerPoint presentations to support various initiatives and campaigns.
• Acts as a marketing liaison to the Life Insurance Marketing Team to help prioritize new/updated life insurance product and sales materials. Obtain feedback from internal teams as necessary. Manage field requests. Identify materials that need to be updated.
• Work with internal and external teams to solicit ideas for content to help drive various sales campaigns. Review and update materials on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Coordinate with various product marketing areas to capitalize on consumer insights to create and implement dynamic campaigns.
• Work closely with product marketing teams during new product launches. Attend all product launch meetings, provide feedback as necessary.
• Acts as a project manager and facilitates cross-functional teams.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as required by management.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; some presentation experience.
• Ability to interact with various departments within New York Life, with people at various levels in the organization and the Field in particular agents.
• Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel with an emphasis on PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of team.
• Knowledge of New York Life product portfolio essential.
• Strong understanding of career agency field operations and the life insurance sales process.
• Ability to effectively implement and communicate strategies through PowerPoint presentations and marketing campaigns.
• Expertise in life insurance marketing a plus.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
* Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/ for methodology.
** Total surplus, which includes the Asset Valuation Reserve, is one of the key indicators of the company's long-term financial strength and stability and is presented on a consolidated basis of the company.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company's profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US (GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach (non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.