Etl Datastage Developer
- Yonkers, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
The ETL Developers will have significant hands-on responsibilities to create, maintain, and administer Data Integration jobs for the organization to populate the IBM UDMH Data Warehouse
Hospital located in Yonkers, NY
This person will extract, transform and load data into the SQL Server data warehouse using Data Stage.
- The person will be responsible to identify the correct data sources for data warehouse and application interfaces
- The ETL Developer will need to research sources, document data flows, complete profiling data, and defining actionable plans to improve data proactively
- This person will provide recommendations for improvements on the quality of processes to improve the availability of data
- This resource will need to be able to gather, analyze, and document requirements based on user's needs
- 3-5 years' experience with Proficiency in Datastage or any other ETL tools.
- Must have strong hands on experience using any ETL tools.
- 5+ year of experience with data integration programming and SQL.
- Experience in the Health Care or Health Care Insurance industry a major plus.
- Experience with IBM UDMH (Universal Data Model for Healthcare) a major plus.
Solid compensation package and an opportunity to work with some excellent information technology professionals. Unfortunately they cannot provide any visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be permanent residents of the US.