Client Partner Director Banking, Retail and Payment (Cincinnati)
Cognizant's Banking &Financial Services (BFS) Vertical is seeking a Senior Client Partner to assumeleadership for a key financial services account(s). In this role, the ClientPartner will balance business development and sales responsibilities includingidentifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. Position alsorequires working with and leveraging a top-notch client management and consultingteam. The individual will be responsible for managing high quality deliverywhile developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account andcross selling CTS's emerging services. The ClientPartner will act as a “trusted advisor” to his/her client and have a mix ofstrategic and tactical management experience.
ProfessionalServices Consulting Management: Oversees the developmentand implementation of detailed IT solutions for clients using company products,outsourced solutions or proprietary tools/techniques. Responsible for definingthe client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs, as well asoverseeing the implementation of the complete project solution. Performs inboth a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity.Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagementand/or utilization, (i.e., billable hours for the department) or performanceagainst budget. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure theefficient operation of the function.
Client Relationship Management - Outsourcing: Responsible forhigh-level relationship management with clients. Serves as the primarymanagement contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourcedsolution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourcedsolution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction,maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the clientrelationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new businessopportunities. Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions andworks with the delivery managers to ensure on-time delivery of projects thatsupport the client's business. Generally, has profit and loss responsibilities.Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation ofthe function. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possesses system-wide responsibility on multiple projects.
- Responsible for strategic planning for the business unit.
- Key member for managing business unit target revenues, profitability and customer acquisitions.
- Manage single large customer or multiple customers.
- Responsible for multiple project delivery and project management.
- Responsible for business unit development; competency and business development plans.
- Responsible for people management; involved in hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and development plans.
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and relationship building.
- Resource utilization, quality management.
- Provides overall direction to the project teams.
- Routinely reports project status to Senior Management.
- Has authority to make account/business unit related decisions.
- High level of influence within the organization and external customers/ business partners.
The qualified candidatewill have:
· Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent
combination ofeducation, training, and experience
· 15 years + experience in a consulting client-facing role oraccount manager leadership role
· Proven trackrecord of growing a successful consulting business in the banking and financialservices industry.
· Demonstratedstrong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
· Deep knowledgeof Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
· Seniorexecutive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging seniorlevel executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business changethrough consulting solutions.
· Experience andtrack record in successful delivery of technical/ management consultingservices, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm.
· Executive-levelexperience in the areas of resource management (financial, cost and asset),preferably with a mix of consulting and operations experience.
· Excellentcommunication and facilitation skills.
· Exceptionalclient management skills and experience.
· Ability to workcollaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment.
Agood fit for the Cognizant culture :
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility in the (BU/Practice) domain
- The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
A person who possesses a true passion for changingorganizations for the better, and desires to do so within a success-oriented,yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifesta belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our “Cultural ValueDrivers” are well-known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open,Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, Flexible &Collaborative.
Cognizantis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protectedVeteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ifyou have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for ajob opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Cognizantis committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant is recognized as amilitary friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran JobsMission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our militaryassociates in building and growing a career at Cognizant and allows them toleverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellenceinstilled in them through participation in military service.