Part time - Temporary Type of Hire
Internship (Local Program) Education Desired Travel Percentage
0% Job Description
The Opportunity Technology Team:
Launchpad Portal UI team is responsible for detailed design and development of the Launchpad Portal (next generation Partner boarding Portal)
- UI responsive development with Ionic/Angular
- Back-end Java/REST Gateway development
Knowledge and skills required
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows and/or Linux
- Demonstrated proficiency with scripting languages
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems
- Good working knowledge/experience on highly distributed virtual environment, databases, networking, and SDLC.
- Strong ownership, urgency, and drive to launch services
- Experience with a modern programming language such as Java
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular
- Experience operating large scale systems
- Familiar with the challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure analysis in complex distributed systems.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.