IT Financial Analyst
- Cleveland, OH, USA Cleveland OH US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
My client is looking for a strong Financial Analyst to join their growing FP&A team, supporting the IT business. This individual will help build out and plan the IT budget and support the IT expense models.
Leading Financial Services Firm
- Supporting the firm's IT business through expense modeling, budget planning, and charge-back reporting.
- Provide financial analysis support on budgeting, invoicing, vendor contracts and financial reports for technology spending on services and products.
- Understand the IT budget planning processes, cost allocation processes, and associated financial management standards in order to support effective billing processes coding costs to appropriate funding sources, follows required approval processes and posts to the correct financial accounts.
- Ensure that IT financial planning continues to support the organization's business strategy
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-5 years of work experience in financial planning/management, information technology
- Experience working with Capital Expenditures (CapEX)
- Property & casualty insurance
- Experience with reporting tools and various systems used in the IT financial management domain (e.g. general ledgers, fixed assets, project/portfolio management, procurement)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Oracle, or ServiceNow
- Competitive Base
- Strong Bonus
- Excellent Benefits