IBOR Implementation Specialist, State Street Alpha, Officer
Who we are looking for
Role will include complex understanding of multiple systems and interactions between platforms. Intent is to integrate a legacy accounting platform with a brand new internal accounting platform. Ability to work with multiple internal workstreams and counterparts to identify solutions and implement new workflows. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM.
State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses.
Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As the Alpha IBOR Implementation Specialist you will
- The position will require the ability to analyze, diagnose, design, and implement solutions to work with client data for smaller clients or aspects of larger more complex clients
- Liaise with colleagues within the Berwyn, London, Australia and India SSC offices and divisions globally, where required, for query resolution
- Act as the secondary point of contact for internal counterparts regarding the system merge
- Understand key Recordkeeping system functions such as pricing, valuation, position and transaction reconciliation
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational and various IT areas
Assist in the set up and transition process of new accounting system What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution
- Communicate effectively on issues / problems to the Client and to SSC middle management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution
- Provide guidance and support, act as resource and assist team members from multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as identified by the line manager
- Provide Subject Matter expertise on all IBOR functions for complex system architecture queries / changes
About State Street What we do.
- 3-5 years' experience with Corporate Actions & Dividends
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics preferred
- Excel skills including VBA and Vlookup a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of Middle Office or Back office operational experience
- Reconciliation skills a plus
- Previous experience with Charles River Development a plus
- Knowledge of securities language preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to details skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and
ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers