- USD115000.00 - USD140000 per year + 401k
- Kennett Square, PA, USA Kennett Square PA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
This is a confidential search for a Controller who has the ability to become a CFO within 18 months. This is a growing construction HVAC company.
Growing construction company in the area. Great opportunity for someone who has strong construction experience.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry.
Competitive base salary, 401k, benefits and bonus.